Titan Research Group is a leader in engineering spanning a wide range of sectors including: Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Mining and Minerals, Forestry, Drinking Water and Waste Water, Aggregates and Cement, Food, Beverage and Pharmaceuticals, as well as general industry & manufacturing such as the automotive, packaging, support industries and the like.
The following engineering capabilities are offered:
Press the ‘+’ to expand content.
Profitable control is the hallmark of excellent control system design for production. Using the latest proven technologies & interfaces, Titan Research Group has the capability to develop system architecture solutions & to select hardware and to develop programming to suite the most challenging automation projects.
Our automation engineering capabilities include:
- Automation planning & consultation
- Requirements identification
- Schematic, fieldbus network & panel documentation supply
- SCADA & PLC design
- Relay logic engineering
- Instrumentation & measurement system specification
- Hardware, database & software design
- User interface design
Titan Research Group provides output-focused, sustainable, safe and economical process solutions. We believe that high return on investment and exceptional safety design go hand in hand.
The following process engineering capabilities include:
- Packaging engineering
- Skid system & module design
- HAZOP analysis & risk assessment
- Equipment specification
- Process design & scaling
- System ergonomic reviews
Product research & development
Let our R&D team provide a well-rounded perspective on your product R&D project and carry it forward cost effectively and efficaciously.
The following product R&D services are offered:
- Concept or idea consolidation and/or simulation
- Competitive discovery & IP research
- Digital and physical prototyping
- Product development life cycle mapping
- Implementation feasibility studies and reports
- Product or system electrical, mechanical and or software & hardware engineering
- Stress and failure mode analysis
- Safety & regulatory compliance verification
- Test laboratory services
- Production outsourcing and turn-key set up