Electrical Code

Electrical Code Certification

Let us help you streamline your Hazardous Locations (HAZLOC) and General Purpose (GP) Electrical mark approvals. Where you wish a listing for a product line, or one-off approvals, Titan Research Group can help you quickly and cost effectively achieve your goals.

In Canada a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) mark or a mark from a Nationally Recognized Test Laboratory (NRTL) is required on electrically operated products to demonstrate requisite compliance of electrical products to the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC). In the United States an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) mark and Factory Mutual (FM) mark is equally essential to show compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC).

Titan Research Group works closely with NRTLs on your behalf to help expedite the certification process and to recommend to our clients the shortest, most cost effective and efficient solution to obtaining required electrical certification to the CEC and/or NEC, whether for general purpose or hazardous location applications.